Have You Been Injured at Sea?
Injuries at sea can occur on a number of different vessels, including tugboats, barges, dredging vessels, dive boats, and cruise ships. As an injured seaman, your rights and opportunities to recover monetary compensation under the Jones Act and other maritime laws may be much different than those in any other type of injury case.
Attorneys at Doyle LLP Trial Lawyers have handled numerous maritime law cases originating in international and foreign waters, the Gulf Coast or elsewhere, on behalf of those seriously injured at sea.
Experience in Handling Claims Arising From Injuries on All Types of Vessels
Doyle LLP Trial Lawyers has extensive experience handling claims on behalf of those seriously injured at sea, involving a variety of different types of crewmembers and ships. Our attorneys have a successful track record of fighting for injured seamen, and recent maritime cases we have successfully resolved include substantial awards, settlements, and verdicts for:
- A boat captain severely injured in a mutiny off the coast of Angola.
- The victim of an accident aboard the dredging vessel Pontchartrain, for which the Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company was found 100 percent liable.
- Injuries suffered by a captain being transferred in a personnel basket between vessels in the Gulf of Mexico.
- A Mississippi man who suffered chemical burns and spinal injuries in an offshore helicopter crash involving negligence in rescue efforts by defendant Houston Helicopters, Inc.
- A mechanic on a seismic survey vessel operated by WesternGeco Resources, Inc., who suffered permanent spinal injury when his head struck an improperly placed beam, resulting in a Jones Act claim and verdict affirmation in trial court.
Contact Doyle LLP Trial Lawyers LLP Trial Lawyers Today for Help With Your Claim
Contact an attorney with Doyle LLP Trial Lawyers today to evaluate your maritime injury claim today. Our firm will help you navigate through the unique circumstances of your case and identify strategies to overcome any difficulties. Allow us to help you get you on the road towards recovery.